Friday, June 10, 2011

Lance Armstrong never saw these...

A wooden bicycle built for two.
  I wouldn't be to certain that two of these were never ridden, by anyone, but maybe.  Browsing through all of the bicycles was a bit time consuming, but what the heck, I've got plenty of that (most days).
  I had a bike for my tenth birthday, a 24 inch red one, I put a lot of miles on it, and it's replacement a used 16 inch bike.
  Every once in a while I'll get the urge to buy a new one, but where would I ride it?  We live in a quiet little place, but the road to get here is busy, busy and the hills! The hills!  No way would I really get any use out of a bike.
  So just take a look at what I found, maybe you'd like to try one of these.
A solar powered recumbent bike, sit where the orange tarp is, almost lying down.
A Madsen utility bike, your own human powered pickup truck.
Take a walk on a bike, yes, this one has been ridden

No comments:

Post a Comment